Tuesday, January 28, 2020

chap 0: intro to space

Space

!--~~~~ENNK~EMM--EN~~NEE~~KEEEEEEEEEN~~~--~~~!

The alarm overhead blares from the box. I've awoke at sunrise. I live in a bedroom with no windows but have bewitched my lights to alert my primitive senses. I'm slowly losing my santity but these lights, waking me up every morn keeps me sane.

I trudge over. !--~~~~ENNK~EMM--EN~~NEE~~KEEEEEEEEEN~~~--~~~!
Into the corner.
Reach into the drawer.
Equip my trusty muffler.
Strap on my rubber boots.
Rub off the grime and soots.
Placed my tie and wrap the suit.
!--~~~~mmmmENNK~mmmEMM--mmEN~~mmmNEE~~mmmmmmmmmmmKEEEEEEEEEN~~~--~~~!

I hate that alarm.
I reach for my coffee pot and light my matches.
I wrap the coffee into a bag and let the coffee steep til its brown as my skin.

!--~~~~mmmmENNK~mmmEMM--mmEN~~mmmNEE~~mmmmmmmmmmmKEEEEEEEEEN~~~--~~~!(fades away)

My mug is filled with coffee, two spoonfuls of sugar, no milk.

I work my way into the hallway and glance over to see @$&%!!(.
I smile and my daily shake.
They shake back and smile with the typical morn nod.

!--~~~~mmmmENNKmmmm~mmmEMMmmm--mmENmm~~mmmNEEmmm~~mmmmmmmmmmmKEEEEEEEEENmmmmmmmmmmm~~~--~~~!(fades away)

I go into the lab to turn down the noise and silence it with the wave of my hands.
I do everything exactly in the reversed order.
I always do so, keeps me sane.
I return back to my slumber.
I dream about sanity, all in many forms and waves.
Finally at peace, I fall asleep.
I hear the canaries chirping with their melody.




No comments:

Post a Comment